Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kowalya Yojana
Deen dayal upadhyaya Grameen Kowalya Yojana (DDU-Gky) is to “Transform rural poor youth in to an economically independent and globally relevant work force”. It aims to target youth in the age group of 18-35 years.
DDU-GKY is a part of the National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM), tasked with the dual objectives of adding diversity to the incomes of rural poor families and cater to the career aspiration of rural youth.
- Rural poor male and Female
- Age – 18-35 years (Relation to women, ST & RA.45 Age)
- Age relaxation is provided to women candidates upto 40 years
- Preference should be given to candidates who are unemployed and under employed for more than 2-3 years
- The minimum education qualification expected for each trade will be specified as prescribed by NSDC/MES or in Consultation with the concerned training institution
Procedure to obtain the benefit/Service
- Where VPRCS are formed, Candidates will be selected from the PIP List
- In other cases the latest version of the BPL/Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC) list is to be used.
For more information Please log in into ddugky.gov.in.