INTEGRATED HORTICULTURE DEVELOPMENT SCHEME
Date : 28/09/2020 - | Sector: Horticulture
- Minor fruit crops :(Rambutan, Litchi, Persimmon, Avacado, Kiwi, passion fruit, etc) Rs. 30000 per hectare given as subsidy.
- Traditional fruit & Vegetable cultivars Scheme, Rs. 15000 per hectare given as subsidy.
- Dry land crops (Jamun, Amla, tamarind, etc.,) Scheme, Rs. 20000 per hectare given as subsidy.
- Vegetable seed kit distribution (Brinjal, Bhendi, Moringa, Snake Gourd, Bitter Gourd, Tomato, Cluster Bean), Rs 10 per kit given as subsidy. Per Family Eligible for benefit 6 Kits.
- All farmers are eligible. Priority to be given for SF/MF/SC/ST/Women and other farmers.
- The selected farmers should have own land/ leased land (10 years registered lease)
- The selected farmers should be an account holder in order to facilitate the DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer).
- The beneficiary should produce evidence of AADHAR card/Ration card/Voter ID.
- Farmers have to make their own arrangement for transportation of planting materials.
- Fund allocation to be made as 79.843% for General, 19.147 % for SC, 1.01% for ST and overall 30% for women farmers.
- Each farmer can avail a maximum of 2 Ha for vegetables and 4Ha for Fruits.
- The assistance for inputs like water soluble fertilizers, plant protection chemicals and bio inputs should be provided as back ended subsidy.
- The farmer can choose the local fruit and vegetable variety specific to that area.
- If the required planting material cost exceeds the subsidy amount, the excess amount should borne by the farmers.
Procedure to obtain the benefit/Service
- The beneficiary selection should be done mainly through UZHAVAN App and www.tnhortnet.com
- Priority register should be maintained along with date of receipt of application at Block level.
How To Apply
The beneficiary selection should be done mainly through UZHAVAN App and www.tnhortnet.com