Village Poverty Reduction Committee Formation
| Sector: Mahalir Thittam
- To identify the target poor (participatory Identification poor) among the community people.
- To form village poverty reduction committee from the identified target people.
- Mobilization of the left out target poor in to the SHG
- Economically Empower the differently – abled and vulnerable people.
- To give seed money to the SHG’s
- To give CIF to the SHG’s (Community investment Fund).
- Gramma Sabha Approves Target poor people member as a Village poverty Reduction Committee 10-20 members in VPRC (Village Poverty Reduction Committee)
- 12-20 Women member in SHG
- 18-60 Age group people coming under the SHG
- Gramma Sabha approves Differently abled and vulnerable people eligible for receiving the VRF fund.
Procedure to obtain the benefit/Service
- VPRCs Receive the VRF Fund, RF (Seed Money) and Community investment fund (CIF) from Govt.
- Allotted fund will distributed through the CBOs like VPRC, PLF and SHGs based on the CBOs resolutions
Phase – II Bargur, Kaveripattinam and Krishnagiri Block 102 VPRC’s Received first installment Rs.4.00 lakhs Phase-III block, Veppanapalli and Hosur 53 VPRC’s received Rs.65000/- each.