Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Housing For All
1. Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme
In this Scheme Rs.6,00,000/- (or) Rs. 9,00,000/- (or) Rs.12,00,000/- will be given to the beneficiaries through the bank. The Interest rates at 6.5% to Rs.6,00,000/-, and 4% to Rs. 9,00,000/-, and 3% to Rs.12,00,000/- will be given as subsidy.
2. Affordable Housing Partnership
In this scheme one of the houses in the apartment will be allotted to the beneficiaries. Beneficiary has to pay 10% amount as an installment in the total value of the house.
3. Beneficiary Led Construction
In this scheme beneficiaries will be given Rs.2,10,000/- on four installments. Houses built in this scheme measured should not less than 300 Sq.ft. and not more than 600 Sq.ft.
- Beneficiary Income should be less than 3 lakhs per annum.
- Beneficiary should be a married person.
- Beneficiary should not have an own concrete house.
Procedure to obtain the benefit/Service
Beneficiaries should submit the documents like Land deed or Patta, Aadhaar Card, Voters Identity card, Ration Card and Bank pass book.
All citizen of India whose income less 3 laksh
Financial assistance to construct own house