Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana – Gramin
| Sector: Rural Development
It’s an allocation based Centrally Sponsored scheme funded on a cost sharing basis between the central Government and the State Government in the 60:40% ratio. /p>
- The aim of this scheme is to provide a pucca house with basic amenities to all houseless households and households living in kutcha and dilapidated houses in rural areas by 2022.
- Area of the House is 269 Sq.Ft
- The unit cost is Rs.1.70Lakhs (Central Share-0.72Lakhs + State Share 0.48Lakhs + State additional for RCC roofing:0.50Lakhs).
- Rs.12,000/- is being provided for the construction of Toilet under MGNREGS.
- Under MGNREGS 90 Mandays is being provided for the construction of Houses. (90 X Rs.205 = Rs.18450)
- The beneficiaries selected from the houseless data as per SECC census and as per the additional survey list.
- Households without shelter.
- Destitute living on alms.
- Manual Scavengers.
- Primitive tribal groups.
- Legally released bonded labourer.
- Households with Widows
- Households where a member is suffering from leprosy or cancer and people living with HIV.
- Households with a single girl child.
- Beneficiary families of the Scheduled Tribes and Other Traditional forest Dwellers.
- Transgender Persons.