NATIONAL MISSION SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE – RAIN FED AREA DEVELOPMENT
Date : 28/09/2020 - | Sector: Horticulture
Integrated Farming System: For an area of 1 hectare, 50% subsidy up to Rs. 60000/- has been given for, Apiary Units, Permanent Vermicompost unit, Desi Poultrybirds, Goat/Sheep, Milch Cows/ Buffalo, planting material for Horticulture Based Farming System and other inputs
- Farmers having one hectare and above land are eligible to avail subsidy under this scheme.
- Preference should be given to small farmer families.
- Preference will be given to such beneficiaries who do not currently have most of the IFS component proposed.
- If the beneficiary is already having one Milch Cow/Buffalo, then an additional cow will be given to him and if he is having two cows/buffaloes already, then the beneficiary will not be eligible for this component.
- The breed of the Buffalo/Cow/Goat/Sheep to be purchased from their own district to the wish of the beneficiaries. The age of the Buffalo/Cow should not be more than 4 years meanwhile the age of the Goat/Sheep should be 6 to 8 months.
- Cow which has already got a tag or hole on any of the ears should not be purchased under this scheme.
- The beneficiary should bring the animal for necessary health check-ups to the nearest Veterinary Dispensary.
Procedure to obtain the benefit/Service
- The beneficiary selection should be done mainly through UZHAVAN App and www.tnhortnet.com
How To Apply
The beneficiary selection should be done mainly through UZHAVAN App and www.tnhortnet.com