Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
The aim of the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is to provide useful and relevant elementary education for all children in the age group 6 to 14. It has well defined objectives to offer education to all. It also aims to bridge social, regional and gender gaps, with the active participation of the community in the development of the school plan.
- Ensuring all enrolled children in school and children to complete VIII-Std.
- Providing Quality Education.
- Bridging all gender and social gaps.
- Retaining all enrolled children in Schools.
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan aims to provide useful and relevant elementary education to all children in the age-group 6 to 14 by ensuring universal access and retention, bridging of gender and social category gaps in education and enhancement of learning outcomes of children by provision of Quality Education.
- Ensuring cent percent enrolment.
- Ensuring cent percent retention of children enrolled in schools without getting dropped out.
- Providing quality elementary education in all schools.
- Providing an inclusive environment in schools conducive to differently abled children, children from marginalized sections, and children hailing from difficult circumstances.
- Providing infrastructure facilities to promote quality in education in all schools.
- Opening of New Primary schools and Special Training centres (NRSTC) for the school aged dropout school.
- Up gradation of Primary schools into Upper Primary schools.
- Constructing new classrooms, additional classrooms and providing other facilities for schools.
- Maintenance and Repair of school buildings.
- Teaching Learning Equipment for New Primary and Upper Primary schools.
- Teacher in-service Training.
- Annual School Grant, Teacher Grant and Maintenance Grant.
- Inclusive Education for Differently abled children.
- Research, Evaluation, monitoring and supervision.
- Innovative activities like SC/ST programmes, Girls education, Early Child Centered Education (ECCE) and Computer Education.
- Intervention to streamline for out of school children.
- Focus on quality elementary education with special emphasis on SABL and ALM.
|Name/Designation||Contact Number||eMail ID||Address|
|Addl. Chief Educational Officer, Krishnagiri||9788858719||ssakrishnagiri@gmail[dot]com, ssakrishnagiri@rediffmail[dot]com||District Project Office, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Krishnagiri District.|