NATIONAL AGRICULTURE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
Date : 28/09/2020 - | Sector: Horticulture
- Under Onion Development Scheme, Rs. 20000 per hectare given as subsidy.
- Pandal : To set up permanent Pandal structure, Rs. 200000 per hectare given as subsidy.
- Promotion of Organic farming: Incentive for Organic Cultivation (Greens) Rs. 2500 per hectare, Organic Cultivation (Bhendi/Brinjal/ Tomato) Rs. 3750 per hectare, Organic Cultivation (Cabbage/Cauliflower) Rs. 5000 per hectare given as subsidy.
- All farmers are eligible. Priority to be given for SF/MF/SC/ST/Women and other farmers.
- The selected farmers should have own land/ leased land (10 years registered lease)
- The selected farmers should be an account holder in order to facilitate the DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer).
- The beneficiary should produce evidence of AADHAR card/Ration card/Voter ID.
- Farmers have to make their own arrangement for transportation of planting materials.
- All farmers group and individual farmers who have applied for NPOP certification are eligible
- All the assets created under NADP should be geo tagged by using BHUVAN-RKVY mobile application which is mandatory.
- Fund allocation to be made as 80% for General, 19 % for SC,1 % for ST and overall 30% for women farmers.
Procedure to obtain the benefit/Service
- The beneficiary selection should be done mainly through UZHAVAN App and www.tnhortnet.com
- Priority register should be maintained along with date of receipt of application at Block level.
How To Apply
The beneficiary selection should be done mainly through UZHAVAN App and www.tnhortnet.com